Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tumb up for Tummelisa

I've been thinking of this yarn store for some time, and today I finally made it. I defied the snow chaos, caught a tram and went through half the town to visit Tummelisa (Thumbelina) yarn store.

The owner definitely showed me one of the best services I ever had. I'll be coming back, that's for sure.

However, I bought a skein of Colinette Jitterbug in a Wasabi green color and a brown ball of Regina sock wool. The Colinette yarn is for stickameras February sock Saviano and the Regina yarn for the January Kristina (Swedish pattern) sock which I haven't made yet. I also bought a set of 3 mm sock needles. Knit Pro needles. Everyone is talking about them and I couldn't resist. After using them for a hour or so, I guess I know why they're talking. The needles definitely have a "it" feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment