Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new friend



Today I met this wonderful woman. Yesterday I sold her some yarn over Ebay (Tradera) which she came to pick it up today. It didn't take long before we were into this discussion about yarn, knitting and fibers. And then I see her shirt. She were into pelargonium as well. (I know that I may sound like an old lady, but knitting and pelargonium makes life more fun.) So I ran off to the kitchen to show her my loved (and maybe a little bit mistreated) ones and ask for advice. As we started to chat about the flowers, I realized that this may be a new friend.

The funny thing is how you act and react with some people. She's thirty-something years older than me. I don't care about age as long as I have fun, but still - when you thik about it, it's so damn cool that you can be on the same level with someone that you never met before and proabably woulden't have met either - if it wasn't for those things that connects you at a certain level. It's so cool. I hope I will meet her soon again.

1 comment:

  1. Precis så känner jag också!!

    Så härligt, att intressen kan gå över en eller flera generationsgränser!

    Vi se´s på Blå Stället i morgon.

    /lilian

    ReplyDelete